Absolute Luxury at The Absolute Suite
With a private spa room, an infinity pool and your own chef on-hand to whip up whatever you fancy, Cape Panwa Hotel’s new Absolute Suite offers the ultimate in luxury and privacy. The two-bedroom, two-bathroom sprawling glass-encased penthouse offers awe-inspiring 360 degree views across the beautiful Andaman Sea, allowing guests to feel a world away from home. The new Absolute Suite has its own private elevator and a separate spa giving guests complete privacy, yet still able to take advantage of the 11 restaurants and bars, and the hotel’s three hundred metre private beach. Other privileges include use of a Mercedes-Benz and access to the hotel’s yacht for that true VIP experience.
Prices for The Absolute Suite start at THB 35,000 (approx AU$1150*) a night, with complimentary sparkling wine, afternoon canapés and private in-suite breakfast by a personal chef.
The Absolute Suite specification and privileges:
– Two en-suite bedrooms
– Separate living and dining room with kitchen
– Full-sized infinity edge pool with large outdoor daybeds
– Private elevator
– Outdoor rain shower
– Private spa suite with double treatment room and steam room. Operated by Cape Spas.
– Latest technology including widescreen TVs with cable, stereo, DVD player, iPod dock
– Mini bar
– Free wi-fi
– Complimentary sparkling wine on arrival
– Personal butler on 24-hour call
– Private in-suite breakfast with personal chef
– Mini bar, complimentary fresh fruits and afternoon canapés
– Complimentary laundry service
– Complimentary airport transfers and use of a Mercedes-Benz for trips around Phuket
– Complimentary Siamese Touch massage (minimum 3 nights stay)