Suite sleep-over at MO
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is keeping an eye on its younger visitors with a new family experience that offers the ultimate Suite sleep-over. The Little BU and Master Beau Sleep-Over package offers girls a selection of Little BU colourful, water-based, wash-off, nail varnishes on arrival, as well as a complimentary manicure from a Little BU manicurist. Mandarin Master Beau’s will be presented with a delicious Harrods Cirque de Sweet pail of candy to enjoy during their stay. Even bath-time will be extra fun with the addition of all-natural, British-born, Childs Farm goodies, before a blockbuster fun-filled evening with popcorn and milkshakes in the comfort of their suite.
Prices start from GBP800, exclusive of VAT and 5% discretionary service charge, based on a family of four, valid from 9 March 2013, subject to availability.
The Suite Little BU and Master Beau Sleep-Over package at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London includes:
- One night accommodation for a family of four in a one bedroom suite with separate salon, and two roll-away beds for children
- Family movie on in-room Bang & Olufsen entertainment system, served with popcorn and chocolate and strawberry milkshakes
- Team of Concierge on-hand to assist with every need and open the doors to London for the family
- English breakfast in the dining room at Mandarin Oriental overlooking Hyde Park
- Selection of Little BU nail varnishes and an in-room Little BU manicure during stay for every Mandarin girl
- Harrods Cirque de Sweet tuck box for every Mandarin boy
- A set of five Childs Farm bath products for making bath-time fun
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
With bustling Knightsbridge on its doorstep and leafy Hyde Park at its rear, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most prestigious address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with a world-leading spa and a stylish bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape. And with two award-winning restaurants including Bar Boulud, London and Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, the first London restaurant for one of the UK’s most renowned chefs, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park stands at the culinary centre of the capital.