CRYSTAL EXPANDs 2014 ASIA SEASON
Crystal Cruises is vastly expanding its presence in the exotic ports of China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Brunei next year. They now provide a choice of 34 voyages (vs. just four in 2012). The five- to 29-day luxury Asia cruises offer a host of itinerary firsts such as visits to Malacca, Lombok, Makassar/Ujung Pandang and Surabaya. There are also more varied options as well as tremendous added value, and Book Now bonus savings of up to US$2,500 per person for bookings made by 30 August 2013. Some cruises are priced less than those in 2013, but Book Now prices are only guaranteed through 30 August.
New for Crystal’s 2014 Asia season include:
- Two ships in the region – Both the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will be sailing the region throughout 2014.
- New itineraries – Brand new routes include Crystal’s first-ever cruises that begin and/or end in Bangkok and a two-week voyage round-trip from Singapore. Bali, introduced as a “turnaround” port in 2013, begins or ends four cruises in 2014 (vs two in 2013).
- New destinations – Crystal will make maiden visits to Malacca, Lombok, Makassar/Ujung Pandang and Surabaya.
- Return to less visited locales – The expanded menu of itineraries features calls in ports visited infrequently or not in several years, including returns to Bandar Seri Begawan, Jakarta, Komodo Island, Yangon, Koh Samui, Kuala Lumpur, Okinawa and Tokyo.
- China & Japan Focus – For the first time in five years, two voyages will explore more of Japan, as well as China, such as Crystal Symphony’s Beijing-Tokyo voyage with Osaka, Nagasaki, Shimizu, Shanghai and Dalian, and a complimentary Beijing land package.
- Christmas/New Year Options – A brand new holiday cruise, round-trip Bangkok, celebrates New Year’s Eve with a spectacular light show in Hong Kong. Guests can extend their holiday with a preceding voyage beginning in Bali, without repeating ports.
- More overnights and port time – Every 2014 Crystal Asia voyage features at least two overnight stays, with most also offering one or more two-night stays in rich destinations like Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Yangon and Shanghai.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Throughout the region, rich shore-side excursions visit sacred and revered sites.
- BONUS SAVINGS – Until 30 August, travellers can save thousands with extra special Book Now fares.