Cooking with the Culinary Stars
Next year luxury hotel, InterContinental Hong Kong will continue its highly anticipated ‘Cooking with the Culinary Stars’ classes for guests. Guests can attend cooking classes with the celebrated chefs from Intercontinental Hong Kong’s diverse restaurants, which include three, Michelin-starred restaurants. The cooking classes cover classic cooking techniques and essentials, as well as specialty and seasonal dishes. The hotel’s chefs will showcase their culinary talents in international cuisines including French, Japanese, Cantonese and American. In addition to the demonstrations, guests will receive a special package with an official certificate, recipes from the chef, and a ‘Cooking with the Culinary Stars’ apron. Classes are held on Saturdays from 10:30am to 2:30pm and cost HK$1888 per adult.
Each class includes complimentary lunch featuring the dishes in the class, plus wine-pairing.
The All-Star Culinary Team:
- InterContinental Hong Kong – Executive Chef Nicola Canuti, Executive Sous Chef Simon Kwok, Executive Pastry Chef Cyril Dupuis.
- SPOON by Alain Ducasse – Senior Sous Chef Daniel Ng, Chef Philippe Duc.
- NOBU Intercontinental Hong Kong – Pastry Chef Jerome Husson, Chef Oyvind Naesheim.
- Yah Toh Heen – Sushi Chef Hideki Endo, Chef Lau Yiu Fai.
- THE STEAK HOUSE winebar + grill – Chef Calvin Choi