Doha is Emirates’ New Top Spot
Doha is set to become the best-served destination by Emirates, with an additional 28 flights throughout the Middle East region planned to take flight from 1 December 2014. The Qatari capital, Bahrain, Muscat and Kuwait will all receive an extra daily flight, increasing the airline’s number of Middle East departures from Dubai to 276 per week. It’s a development that sees Doha overtake Bangkok, Singapore and London Heathrow for frequency of Emirates flights, with the new routes to be supported by a combination of Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
Information on the additional flights effective 1 December:
- EK 864, departing Dubai at 1650hrs and arriving in Muscat at 1800hrs.
- EK 865, departing Muscat at 1915hrs and arriving in Dubai at 2015hrs.
- EK 833, departing Dubai at 2215hrs and arriving in Bahrain at 2230hrs.
- EK834, departing Bahrain at 2355hrs and arriving in Dubai at 0205hrs.
- EK 873 departing Dubai at 1010hrs and arriving in Kuwait at 1100hrs.
- EK 874 departing Kuwait at 1230hrs and arriving in Dubai at 1510hrs.
- EK 881 departing Dubai at 1920hrs and arriving in Doha at 1930hrs.
- EK882 departing Doha at 2125hrs and arriving in Dubai at 2330hrs.