CRYSTAL CRUISES’ EXCITING 2015 ASIA SEASON
To commemorate its 25th anniversary, Crystal Cruises is commencing a new route through Asia, from Beijing to Belawan. With new ports, less-visited locales and more overnight stays, travellers on board will be ensured even deeper exploration of the region. Ten-, 12- and 13-day itineraries have been developed, plus five other six- or seven-day shorter ‘Getaways’, with all-inclusive cruise fares starting from US$3395 per person double occupancy.
Crystal’s 2015 Asia itineraries call in a number of exotic locations; Ho Chi Minh City, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Bali, Phuket, Koh Samui and more. Quality, service and style is assured, with the company receiving more ‘World’s Best’ awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
Itinerary highlights include:
- Maiden calls to Belawan, Indonesia; Sanya, China; Kōchi and Aomori Japan
- Later evening stays in Sihanoukville, Cambodia; Chan May, Vietnam; Bali, Indonesia; Pusan, South Korea; Taipei, Taiwan; and Singapore
- Culture/region-intensive itineraries, including two all-China cruises, with multiple overnight stays in the country’s major cities, and other voyages concentrating heavily on Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia
- At least two separate overnights offered on every cruise
- Calls to gems less-visited by the line, such as Yantai, China
- Two-night stays in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City and Yangon (formerly Burma)
- A three-day pre- or post-cruise overnight land programme to Beijing and the Great Wall (included in the two March/April cruises)