Enjoy the ultimate ski & spa combination at Grand Resort Bad Ragaz this season with the Swiss resort’s Flims Laax Inclusive package. Available from 28 January to 10 April 2016, this package brings the best of Switzerland’s snow and thermal water together, offering guests use of the resorts famous thermal baths and 235 kilometres of pristine skiing slopes. The package is priced from CHF 680 per person per night based on two people sharing a double Comfort Room at the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz’s Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz.
The pistes of Flims offer skiers five snow-secure valley runs, four snow parks and the largest half pipe in the world, easily reached via transfer from Grand Resort Bad Ragaz in 35 minutes. Whilst at the resort guests enjoying this package can relax and rejuvenate with full access to all of resorts Wellbeing & Thermal Spa and the legendary Helena pool, the Tamina Therme, and enjoy daily complimentary health and relaxation activities.
The Flims Laax Inclusive package includes:
• Two nights luxury accommodation at Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz or Grand Hotel Quellenhof & Spa Suites including breakfast
• The resort’s unique 36.5 degree Wellbeing-Package including unlimited access to the 36.5 degree Wellbeing & Thermal Spa and the legendary Helena pool, bathing experiences in the popular Tamina Therme (public thermal spa), and daily complimentary health and relaxation activities
• Welcome drink on arrival
• One Blueline ski pass for a day with fast lane access
• Free car parking at the gondola station LAAX
• Top skiing gear at the rental shop and a complimentary coffee at registration