Scenic launches pre-release on luxury Europe river cruising
Scenic has launched its 2018 pre-release on luxury Europe river cruising with a number of fantastic offers only available for a limited time.
This season sees the launch of two new itineraries. The 8 Day Rhine Christmas Markets travels between Amsterdam and Basel in December, taking in the festive markets of Germany. This can also be extended by five days in Switzerland. Plus the 15 Day Imperial Russia travels from Moscow to Volgograd (Stalingrad) stopping at unique ports including Kostroma and Saratov, and giving guests that have previously travelled to Russia a reason to return and explore the country further. The Douro sailing season has also been extended to the end of December to cope with guest demand.
Those who book now and pay the journey in full by 31 May 2017 will also secure an additional $600 per couple discount when booking cruises of 11 days or longer, and $300 per couple when booking cruises of 10 days or less.
- Book now and travel in 2018 at 2017 prices on all departures all year.
- Fly free to Europe all year round when booking a Standard Suite on a cruise of 11 days or more.
- Fly to Europe for $995 per person including taxes when booking a Balcony Suite on a cruise of 11 days or more and travelling between April to September.
- Upgrade to business class from $3995 per person including taxes on selected cruises of 15 days or more departing in March, October and November when booking a Diamond Deck suite.
- Solo travellers can save 50% off the single supplement on selected departures of 11 days or more.
Aleisha Fittler, Executive General Manager: “As always, our pre-release offers are the very best for the 2018 Europe river cruising season. Cabins are limited and we anticipate many will sell out. Pre-registration was strong this year so we encourage agents to book their clients now to guarantee their preferred travel dates and choice of suite.”