Enhanced concierge level amenities with Oceania Cruises
Oceania Cruises has unveiled Concierge Level Stateroom amenities, which include free laundry and in-stateroom dining service from The Grand Dining Room during lunch and dinner.
“The last thing you want to worry about on vacation is doing chores such as laundry, you want to be relaxing. So, we’ve solved that problem and we’ve provided an even greater incentive to relax in the comfort of your stateroom – lunch or dinner from the Grand dining Room. The laundry is done and lunch and dinner are taken care of, what more could you ask for?” stated Bob Binder, president and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
After a day of exploring ashore, guests may indulge in ordering room service from The Grand Dining Room dinner menu, enjoying favourite courses such as the Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Vegetable Ratatouille & Gratin Dauphinois and the Papuan Chocolate Volcano with a passionfruit centre. The staff will take care of laundry as well, so guests can spend extra time relaxing.
New Concierge Exclusive Privileges:
- Room service from the Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner
- Free laundry service – up to three bags per stateroom
- Priority noon embarkation
- Aboard Marina and Riviera, exclusive card-only access to private Concierge Lounge staffed by a Concierge and featuring complimentary soft drinks, coffees and snacks throughout the day
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace
- Complimentary welcome bottle of Champagne
- Priority online specialty restaurant reservations
- iPad® upon request for onboard enjoyment
- Free unlimited Internet
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets, perfect for relaxing on the veranda
- Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation
- Complimentary shoe shine service