Six Senses Yao Noi celebrates 10-year anniversary with new guest experience
Globetrotters seeking a travel experience may be tempted by a 10,000€ indulgence at Six Senses Yao Noi, created to celebrate the resort’s 10-year anniversary in Southern Thailand.
Since 2007, the resort has made several enhancements aimed to elevate the guest experience. Highlights include the addition of the Retreat, which is the top-tier villa ideal for accommodating couples and multi-generational families. The Juice Bar at the Six Senses Spa Village is dedicated to wellness and fitness enthusiasts, and provides a space for those willing to enjoy nutritious juices. Additionally, to support the resort’s focus on and dedication to sustainability, Six Senses Yao Noi has also added several experiences that include the addition of a goat farm, chicken farm, duck pond and the Hornbill Club, an educational centre for the younger guests.
The ‘Perfect Ten Experience’ features a five-night stay in the Ocean Panorama Pool Villa for two that includes:
- 90-minute signature spa treatment at Six Senses Spa village
- Private flying yoga session at the Wellness Pavilion
- Private Muay Thai (boxing) session with the resort’s Thai instructor
- Half-day island hopping excursion by long tail boat with snorkelling
- Half-day island hopping tour around enchanting Koh Yao Noi island in a personal tuk-tuk
- Sunset castaway cruise by long tail boat
- Private Thai cooking class
- Private in-villa barbecue
- Private Chef’s Table gourmet dinner
- Sunrise breakfast at the Hilltop Reserve
- Private helicopter and speedboat transfers
The Perfect Ten Experience at Six Senses Yaoi Noi is available from 1 November 2017 to 30 April 2018, blackout periods apply from 19 December 2017 to 10 January 2018 and 24 March to 6 April 2018.
Six Senses Yao Noi is a 45-minute speedboat ride from to the south of Phang Nga Bay, approximately 42 kilometres from the mainland.
“This package captures every aspect of the resort’s touch points,” says Graham Grant, GM, Six Senses Yao Noi. “Even before arrival, we’ve tailored every experience to create lasting memories and craft an out-of-the-ordinary holiday. In turning 10 this year, we want our guests to join us in celebration of this milestone by experiencing the top 10 experiences that we offer.”