US Legoland Hotel opening in April
The ultimate LEGOLAND experience, the property is located at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California and will open on 5 April, 2013. All rooms are themed and guests can choose from Pirate, Kingdom or Adventure rooms. From the moment the kids arrive at the spectacular dragon-guarded entrance, they’ll be delighted. Rooms include two separate sleeping areas, with a queen-size bed for grown-ups, and a separate area for up to three little ones, complete with a bunk bed, pull-out trundle bed, their very own TV and a LEGO gift for each child in the in-room treasure chest. As a special privilege, LEGOLAND Hotel guests will get entry to select LEGOLAND rides and attractions before the Park officially opens.
The LEGOLAND California Resort Hotel has the most exclusive and premier location, right at the entrance to LEGOLAND California. Nowhere else in the United States can families sleep in a LEGO themed hotel room, and build their very own 24-hour LEGO experience.
In the hotel atrium, a knight’s castle protected by a giant burping ogre, towers into the clouds. Children can play in a 32-foot high pirate shipwreck that’s bursting through the castle walls and into the river of LEGO. Other child-friendly features include secret whoopee cushions and tight-rope walking marching guards through to quirky themed elevators, exploding toy boxes, treasure trails and dragons. Dance your way up to the bedrooms in the character themed ‘disco’ elevator, complete with a mirror ball and flashing lights!
Prepare to laugh as excitedly as your children when you enter any one of the 250 themed rooms. No matter what age you are, you’ll be entranced by the unbelievable attention to detail that makes this hotel so unique. Whether you choose Pirate, Adventure or Kingdom, each room has been designed to make your stay at the new LEGOLAND California Resort Hotel truly unforgettable – and you can upgrade to a Premium Themed room for some extra surprises.
All suites include a queen-size bed for grown-ups, plus a separate semi-private sleeping area for up to three little ones, complete with a bunk bed, pull-out trundle bed and their very own TV. All kids rooms are themed to the same level, regardless of room type.
All guest rooms include:
- Entry to select LEGOLAND rides and attractions before the Park officially opens.
- High-definition flat panel television with complimentary On-Demand content.
- Kids’ own sleeping area with bunk bed, pull out trundle bed and entertainment unit
- LEGO brick to build with during your stay
- Complimentary Wi-fi access
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room treasure hunt with LEGO prize
Premium Themed rooms include:
- Extra theming and LEGO features in your room
- Extra LEGO gift for each child in the in-room treasure chest
Children will love the:
- Interactive LEGO features throughout the Hotel
- Play areas
- Heated swimming pool
- Themed rooms
- Themed elevators
- Movies On-Demand
- Separate bunk-bed sleeping area with own TV
- In-room treasure hunt
- In-room LEGO gift for each child
- Buffet restaurant with organized LEGO chaos…where children really are kings!