Encouraged by Australia’s whole-hearted response to Celebrity Solstice during her first Australian season, Celebrity Cruises has announced that premier ship Celebrity Century will join the Solstice as the second Celebrity Cruises ship to be based in the country over summer 2014-2015. Arriving in Sydney on 10 October 2014 after embarking on a Pacific Voyage, the Celebrity Century will embark on a three month season with 11 sailings, with packages of seven to 23 nights on offer. No stranger to our waters, the 1800 guest Celebrity Century will return to Sydney after having sailed a successful season back in summer 2011-2012.
Celebrity Century’s cruises for the 2014-2015 season includes:
- A 23 night Trans Pacific sailing with calls at Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji and New Caledonia (NEW);
- A 14 night combined South Pacific and Queensland cruise calling at the Whitsundays, Cairns, Vila, Lifou, Noumea and Isle of Pines (NEW);
- An eight-night South Pacific cruise;
- Four 12-night South Pacific cruises to Vanuatu, New Caledonia and Fiji (NEW);
- Two eight-night South Australian cruises calling at Melbourne, Adelaide and Port Lincoln (NEW);
- A seven-night Tasmania cruise which calls at Melbourne, Burnie and Hobart (NEW); and
- A 14-night Australia and Asia cruise sailing on 11 January 2015 from Sydney to Singapore via the Whitsundays, Cairns (overnight), Darwin and Bali (NEW).