The highly anticipated Nobu Hotel suites at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, are now available for guests to unwind or entertain with three spectacular designs and a mouth-watering in-suite hospitality menu. The hotel has debuted their new 18 distinctive suites, paired with Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s unrivalled cuisine to create the ideal Las Vegas experience. The suites are the optimum location for planning memorable birthday celebrations, weddings, meetings or bachelor parties, creating unparalleled experiences and lasting impressions for hotel guests. The ‘Hakone,’ ‘Sake’ and Nobu Penthouse luxury suites can accommodate groups of five up to 45, and range in size from 1000 to 4350 square feet.
The design of each of the 10 Hakone suites draws on inspiration from the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park just outside of Tokyo, famous for its hot springs, natural beauty and views of nearby Mount Fuji.
- The one- and two- bedroom suites range in size from 1000 to 1350 square feet.
- Features include separate living and dining rooms, a bar and pantry, an oversized bathroom with large bathtub, separate shower and Toto Neorest systems, 55-inch high-definition televisions with DVD players, walk-in closet, and king bed with luxurious linens and a feather pillow top.
- Rates start from US$599.
Inspired by traditional Japanese sake drums, the spirited and comfortable ambiance is central to the design of the six Sake suites.
- With one- and two-bedroom options, the Sake suites range in size from 1300 to 1950 square feet.
- Features include a spacious living room with billiard table, a separate entertainment/media room, high-definition television screens, an open entryway and centralised bar and pantry for relaxing or entertaining.
- Rates start from US$809.
The largest of the suites are the two Nobu Penthouse suites, each a grand bi-level suite with two-story high vaulted ceilings.
- A great space for large groups or those seeking opulent penthouse accommodations, the Nobu Penthouse can configure up to five bedrooms and ranges in size from 2200 to 4350 square feet.
- Features include a double-height, teak panel screens that contour the curved staircase, a second story terrace that overlooks the entire suite, a 90-inch flat-panel television screen that adorns an impressive two-story high wall, a large living room with leather sofas, dining table with seating for six, billiard table, desk and large master bedroom suite.
- Rates start at US$1,999.