The winter forecast just got warmer as the Preferred Family collection from Preferred Hotel Group unveiled Season’s Treatings, a new program that offers holiday surprises for parents and children alike at dozens of family-certified, one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts across the globe. Available for stays from 15 November2013 through to 15 February 2014, Season’s Treatings will offer families the best available rate plus special gifts and festive amenities reflecting each hotel’s distinctive personality and unique setting.
Families can experience Season’s Treatings at 39 Preferred Family properties worldwide, ranging from award-winning ski resorts such as The Little Nell in Aspen, to sun-drenched beach escapes such as Trump International Beach Resort in Miami, to exciting city-centre hotels such as Hotel Miramar Barcelona.
In addition to offering the best available rate, Preferred Family properties offering Season’s Treatings will showcase regional and cultural holiday traditions with complimentary treats, rotating on a monthly basis, such as:
- Christmas stockings with sweets and tangerines at Lancaster London (London, United Kingdom)
- Holiday Cocoa Bar with hot cocoa, candy canes, marshmallows, whipped cream, and more at Coeur d’Alene Resort (Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, USA)
- Gingerbread for children and mulled wine for parents at Hotel München Palace (Munich, Germany)
- Complimentary tea and cake featuring seasonal flavours at Hotel New Otani Tokyo, ‘The Main’ (Tokyo, Japan)
- Smoothies and cookies for children and a bottle of Malta wine for parents at Grand Hotel Excelsior (Valletta, Malta)
- Maple sugar candy for children and a bottle of pure Vermont maple syrup for parents at Woodstock Inn & Resort (Woodstock, Vermont, USA)
- Complimentary access to Helderberg Nature Reserve plus snack and activity packs for children to enjoy during their hike at Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa (Cape Town, South Africa)
“As a family-owned company, we know how special the holidays can be when they are spent celebrating with loved ones somewhere extraordinary,” said Lindsey Ueberroth, President of Preferred Hotel Group. “Our Preferred Family collection presents exceptional experiences for families 365 days of the year, and Season’s Treatings is the ideal enhancement for the holidays, enabling family travellers to enjoy the festive season and beyond with special values and thoughtful extras that will make winter vacation memories even sweeter.”