Luxury hotel group, Shangri-La presents their exclusive Adventure Zones and Cool Zones to provide the ultimate fun experience for younger guests. Activities from planting fish houses to pool diving for tokens, art classes to adrenalin-pumping slides keep young guests from four to 12 years old thoroughly amused from check-in to check-out at selected Shangri-La properties. Best of all for parents, access to the zones is free for children who are accompanied by an adult guest. Designed for explorers of different ages, the 2000-square-metre Adventure Zone accommodates children with interactive games and play modules. Toddlers can dress up in the Role Play Village and enjoy the padded slides and climbers.
Cool Zones feature the ultimate in water excitement including three slides and pools for all ages. The Hyperglide Wavy Astra slide at 5.5 metres high gives toddlers and young children a gentle thrill, the Double Drop slide at 6.1 metres tall is suited for pre-teenagers, while the tri-level 7.3-metre-high slide, aptly named Demon Drop, is a thriller.
Adventure Zones and Cool Zones can be found at these Shangri-La properties around the world:
• Kerry Hotel, Beijing
• Kerry Hotel, Shanghai
• Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa, Yanuca Island, Fiji
• Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort, Kota Kinabalu
• Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa, Kota Kinabalu
• Golden Sands Resort, Penang
• Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang
• Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa, Philippines
• Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa, Cebu, Philippines
• Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore
• Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, Sultanate of Oman