Join Amanda Tabberer for a fabulous, week-long gourmet safari in Italy’s famous hotspot, the Amalfi Coast. The seven-day gourmet safari transports an intimate group of no more than eight guests on a journey to discover some of the Amalfi Coast’s best hidden dining spots and experience the region’s award-winning food and wine. The tour begins with welcome drinks on one of the prettiest terraces on the Amalfi Coast on the main beach of Positano. Highlights of the journey include a local Southern-Italian cooking class, sampling of the famous Amalfi Coast Pear and Ricotta tart, a visit to the vineyards of Tramonti, dinner overlooking La Praia Beach, a private tour of the only Organic Buffalo Farm of the Paestum region and more. The tour departs every Saturday from May to October 2014 with five-star prices starting at around €9500 per person.
The Amalfi Coast Gourmet Tour includes:
- All transport via sea or limousine to and from venues including airport transport to and from the Amalfi Coast and Rome or Naples.
- All accommodation – includes daily continental breakfast
- One delicious Safari meal each day accompanied by excellent local wines
- One home cooking class followed by a Safari tasting
- One wine tasting with a spuntino (refreshments)
- At least two sunset cocktails on a five star terrace overlooking the Mediterranean.
- A special tour of the Organic Buffalo Farm to taste their magnificent products
- You will receive a comprehensive list of extra activities, restaurants, trattorias, tours, points of interest on the Amalfi Coast to enjoy during your stay. Amanda will assist you in organising your outing of choice.