Sir Richard Branson’s Mahali Mzuri is offering an unbeatable safari adventure for families with its kids stay free offer. Located in the Olare Motorogi Private Conservancy, Mahali Mzuri offers an exciting safari packed with wildlife where families enjoy all the creature comforts of home, fun activities, delicious meals and more. From guided game drives to relaxing by the outdoor infinity pool, there is something for everyone. The offer includes accommodation in a family tent, transfers from Mara North airstrip, all meals and drinks with child-friendly menus, guided bushwalks and visits to local markets, a private game vehicle, and all taxes and local levies. Starting from US$1240 per family tent, per night, this offer is valid for arrivals before 30 June 2014 or between 20 October and 21 December 2014.
Rates start from US$1240 per family tent, per night based on a family of two adults and up to two children sharing. For parents who prefer their own space and would like to book a second tent, Mahali is offering 50 per cent off its single or double occupancy rates, saving up to US$890 per tent, per night for children aged from eight to 16 years old.
What is included in the family offer:
- This offer is valid for arrivals before 30 June 2014 or from 20 October until 21 December 2014.
- Accommodation in a family tent or two tents
- Transfers from the Mara North airstrip
- All meals and drinks (premium branded spirits and champagne for the adults)
- Daily game drives and conservancy fees covering 13,500 hectares!
- Tailor-made child-friendly menus and milk and cookies before bedtime
- Guided bush walks and visits to the local markets
- Private Game vehicle for the family subject to availability
- Children’s books, games and family activities
- Wireless internet throughout the camp
- Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
- All taxes and local levies