Luxury travel specialists, Abercrombie & Kent are offering travellers a one-of-a-kind private jet journey into the remote reaches of Western Australia and the Northern Territory. This 13-day journey departs from Perth on 26 August 2014 visiting Karijini National Park, Exmouth, Kununurra, Berkeley River, Arnhem Land, before finishing up in Darwin on 7 September. An intimate journey limited to only 30 guests, travellers will be accompanied by an expert Tour Director and Art Specialist as they enjoy an all-inclusive itinerary including snorkelling on the coral reef, meeting world-renowned Aboriginal artists, a private tour of the Museum and Art Galleries of the Northern Territory and much more. Prices are from AU$28,000pp twin share.
Guests will travel in a luxurious Fokker F70LR aircraft in the comfort of business class. Other tailored highlights of the itinerary include:
• A visit to Rio Tinto’s Tom Price open-cut iron ore mine in the Pilbarra
• Incredible nature experiences and eco-friendly lodgings in Karijini National Park
• Snorkelling the coral reef of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Marine Park
• A visit to Kununurra’s leading Aboriginal Art Galleries
• Invitation-only access to Warmun Aboriginal Community
• Seeing the Bungle Bungles from the air
• The remote wilderness of the Kimberley region
• Exclusive use of dune-top luxury at Berkeley River Lodge
• Pristine Arnhem Land wilderness with exclusive use of Davidson’s, Mt Borradaile.
• Private tour of the Museum and Art Galleries of the Northern Territory with its Director, Pierre Arpin.
• A tour of the fascinating Darwin Military Museum