Escape to the idyllic island retreat of Swissôtel Resort Phuket, a short stroll from the vibrant town of Phuket and right by Kamala Beach. It offers 180 luxurious one- to three-bedroom exclusive suites, each with a separate bedroom, living room and private balcony. A destination in itself, the resort is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport, and an ideal base from which to explore Phuket.
Swissôtel Resort Phuket is offering the ultimate resort retreat for friends, families and couples seeking a relaxing beach holiday. The Swiss Deluxe Getaways package includes four nights’ accommodation in a deluxe suite, with daily buffet breakfast at The Café Restaurant and a full-day elephant trekking adventure for two people. Other inclusions feature round-trip airport transfers and one 45-minute yoga class. Prices are around AU$487.00 per one-bedroom deluxe suite.
The exclusive offer includes the following:
- Four nights’ accommodation in a one-bedroom deluxe suite
- Daily buffet breakfast at The Café Restaurant for two people
- Round-trip airport transfer by private car
- Welcome Thai herb drink upon arrival
- Welcome fresh fruit in room on arrival day
- One 45-minute ‘YOGA’ class for each guest (based on two people in a deluxe suite)
- One per stay Elephant Trekking and Full-day Adventure for two people
- 10% discount on food and beverage at The Café Restaurant
- Free extra bed for child under 12 years, including breakfast (maximum one bed per room)
- Free cocktail/mocktail at Sand Box for two people
- Free Wi-Fi in room and public areas
- Free shuttle bus service to Patong Beach as per resort schedule
This offer is valid until 31 September 2014 with the use of booking code: PR14SMR.
The Swiss Deluxe Getaways package starts from AU$489.80. (Please note that prices may vary slightly due to the exchange rate.)