‘Bali Bliss’ is being offered to visitors to Alila Villas Soori in the form of an Eco Luxury Yoga & Wellness Retreat with renowned US Yogi, Jocelyn “Jyoti” Kay Levy. The retreat will be held between 26 August and 1 September this year, with each day presenting two styles of Yoga Sessions: Vinyasa Flow which will energize, heat and awaken, and Gentle Flow which allows participants to unwind and heal. All ability levels are welcomed with attendees also enjoying four luxurious Spa Alila treatments as well as a one-time exclusive Journey by Alila. These are a selection of special excursions that allow an opportunity to explore the surrounding area, learn more about local culture and even try Balinese cooking. This seven-day/six-night retreat starts from US$4750 single occupancy, US$7200 for double.
Retreat Package includes:
- 6 nights’ accommodation in a villa with king-size bed and private pool.
- Daily breakfast in-villa or at Cotta Restaurant.
- 6 days of Healthy Buffet Lunch served in the Reading Room with all-day Juice Bar.
- Group Welcome Dinner on the second night.
- Group Farewell Beach BBQ Dinner on the sixth night.
- 5 days of Yoga Sessions (twice daily: mornings and evenings).
- 4 Spa Alila Sessions (one per day, booked in advance).
- Choice of One “Journey by Alila” during the stay :
– Horseback Riding on the Beach.
– Segway through Rice Paddies.
– Temple Tour (must be booked in advance).
– Culinary Delight (must be booked in advance).
- Alila hospitalities include: Villa Host (Butler) service, 24-hour use of the Gym, Wi-Fi access throughout the resort.
- Airport return transfers.
- US$200 Food & Beverage or Spa credit to spend in house.
Rates are inclusive of 21% government tax & service charge. Some terms and conditions apply.