When it comes to destination weddings, AYANA Resort and Spa has always been a divine option. However, it has further expanded its nuptial offerings with the launch of SKY, a unique and exciting location for couples to say ‘I do’ as they seemingly float 35 meters above the Indian Ocean with endless views melting into the horizon.
SKY is located in a tranquil stretch of AYANA’s 1.3 kilometre coastline above Jimbaran Bay. Part of a spectacular new 7,500 square meter multi-purpose event venue, it is the newest of eight wedding venues on the 90-hectare property.
With capacity for up to 80 people seated for a ceremony on the cliff-edge deck and up to 1000 for a standing cocktail party in the surrounding gardens, SKY is perfect for couples who prefer to avoid moving venues from ceremony to photoshoot to reception.
Event organizers enjoy immense flexibility, supported by the on-site facilities:
- 2 outdoor reception lawns at the cliff-edge
- The SKY deck on the cliff-edge with capacity for 80 people seated for ceremony or dinner
- An amphitheatre for performances with capacity for 80 people seated
- A bridge that is both a romantic setting for a photoshoot and a stage for entertainment
- Preparation villa for wedding couples and bridal parties
- Romantic dining bale on the cliff-edge
SKY is complemented by the unrivalled facilities and services of Bali’s only integrated resort, with luxury accommodation at 650 villas, suites and rooms across the ocean-front AYANA and the new RIMBA Jimbaran Bali; 15 restaurants and bars including the iconic Rock Bar; 11 pools; private beach; world-class Spa and beauty salon; and a team of dedicated wedding consultants and wedding butlers to ensure each couple’s wedding goes according to plan.
For enquiries about SKY or any of AYANA’s other wedding venues, contact email@example.com