New marina-side property Regent Porto Montenegro officially opened its doors last Friday. With 51 rooms and 35 suites, it is the first (and only) hotel in the Porto Montenegro superyacht marina resort, Regent’s second property in Europe and the eighth for the brand worldwide.
Inspired by Renaissance Venice, hotel design specialist ReardonSmith Architects incorporated Italian palazzo influences blended with strong nautical and local architectural references into the project. It aims to evoke the feeling of being on a luxury ship, a tribute to the hotel’s location.
Each room offers breathtaking views, either of Boka Bay or the majestic mountain surrounds. All dining options offer seafront outdoor terraces and the property also boasts the largest selection of fine champagnes in the Balkan region.
Other features of the new property include:
- A 20-metre outdoor pool
- The Dining Room à la carte menu
- The Gourmet Corner – a quintessential patisserie and delicatessen offering a sumptuous variety of bakery goods, chocolates and signature pizzas fresh from the oven
- The Library Bar with its centrepiece fire place features an extensive menu of the world’s finest cognacs and whiskies
- Open-air seafront Italian Garden
- The Ballroom is the perfect setting for hosting up to 200 guests
- The Regent Spa with therapies, an indoor vitality pool, hammam, sauna, steam room, fitness centre and a juice bar for refreshments
The hotel is located in the town of Tivat and is easily accessible through Tivat, Dubrovnik and Podgorica International airports. Helicopter transfers are available from Dubrovnik and Podgorica providing breath taking views of the Croatian and Montenegrin coastlines along with a personal arrival experience at the Regent Porto Montenegro private helipad.