Celebrity Cruises is assisting travellers who wish to see some of the world’s most exclusive events in style; from the star-studded Cannes Film Festival to the historic Redentore Festival in Venice, Italy, from Chinese New Year in Hong Kong to the vibrant Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The company is broadening its immersive offerings in the 2015/16 season with an exclusive list of Signature Event Sailings that encompass iconic global events and celebrations as they cruise popular locales in Europe, Asia and South America.
Holiday makers will make the most of each culture-rich destination with specially designed shore excursions or VIP vantage points throughout their journey, while also being engaged by unique onboard shows, speakers and activities.
Signature Event Sailings for 2015/16 include:
- Anzac Day – 100th Anniversary Commemoration in Turkey (as part of a 12-night Turkey and Greece cruise departing on April 22, 2015)
- Cannes Film Festival (on a 10-night Mediterranean cruise, departing on 11 May 2015 from Barcelona, Spain onboard Celebrity Equinox)
- Redentore Festival in Venice (on the 14-night Turkey and Black Sea cruise, departing on 5 July 2015 from Istanbul)
- The British Open in Edinburgh (for those departing on 15 July 2015 from Amsterdam, on the 12-night British Isle cruise aboard Celebrity Silhouette)
- Carnival in Rio de Janeiro (for those sailing on Celebrity Infinity’s special 14-night South America and Rio Carnival cruise, departing 31 January 31 2016 from Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Chinese New Year in Hong Kong (for guests on the 14-night Chinese New Year cruise, departing on 31 January 2016 aboard Celebrity Millennium)