On 1 September 2014, Raffles Istanbul first opened its luxurious doors to visitors. At the heart of the cutting-edge Zorlu Center, a modern-day bazaar where fashion, fine food and the arts converge on the European shore in Beşiktaş, it is the perfect embodiment of the fresh young face of this ancient city. In line with the Raffles name, the property is of the highest calibre, and it is allowing guests to enjoy its delights for 20 per cent off the best available rate. Those who stay in an Urban or Horizon Suite will enjoy soft drinks from the mini bar and open buffet breakfast, while those in Continents and Raffles Suites enjoy the same breakfast and a full mini bar.
This special introductory offer is only available for stays before 31 October 2014.
Istanbul is a melting pot of gastronomic delights – and so too is Raffles. Two restaurants, two bars and lounges and a patisserie offer a culinary theatre of possibility, day and night:
- First up is Arola, where the Michelin-starred Spanish chef Sergi Arola gives classic Catalan dishes a modern spin.
- At Rocca, Turkish and Mediterranean food is the order of the day, all day.
- In the Lobby, Lavinia is the place to be seen.
- The artisan Patisserie offers a range of tempting Turkish cakes and other delights.
- The Pool Bar & Grill on the 6th floor is a stylish spot for soaking up the rays by day or chilling out to the DJ by night.
- The Writer’s Bar is the place for some time out.
- The Long Bar concept has travelled from Singapore with a glamorous twist… and its own champagne room.