The newest member of the Tierra Hotels family, Tierra Chiloé (previously known as Refugia) officially opened for business on 1 September 2014. It is located amid the blue waters of Chile´s Northern Patagonia, on an island dotted with picturesque fishing villages. The lodge´s distinctive architecture is in-step with its stunning surroundings, and comes complete with its own boat, the Williche, for navigating the inland waters. With only 12 guest rooms, the property continues in the footsteps of Tierra Atacama and Tierra Patagonia by offering exceptional experiences and personalized service to its guests.
Rates have been set for travel between now and 3 May 2015, with rates available from US$1150 (double occupancy). Kids under four years old stay for free.
The hotel’s all-inclusive package includes:
- Transfers between the Hotel and Castro Airport
- American breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Open bar with soft drinks, mineral water, juices, house wines, beers and liquors
- Daily excursions (two half-day or one full-day excursion per day in small groups, accompanied by guides)
- Full use of all the hotel facilities including pools, saunas and Jacuzzi