Nihiwatu, a luxury five-star resort in Sumba, Indonesia, is currently offering guests unbeatable value with a deal that sees them enjoy five nights for the price of four.
To help visitors experience all of what Nihiwatu has to offer, and to reward early bookers, the resort is offering an extra night free for all reservations of four nights or longer that are made before 31 March 2015. Travellers will able to enjoy surfing, horseriding, trekking, paddleboarding, diving or simply lounging and relaxing with a massage by their private pool.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon teas and coffees
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- Free Wi-Fi
- Scheduled excursions and activities on land: trips to local Sumbanese villages in Rua /Lamboya and Sumba Foundation Projects; treks to nearby Weihola, Lamboya, and Mountain Biking
- Activities by sea: stand-up paddle boarding and snorkeling around Nihiwatu beach (when weather conditions permit)
- All guests can participate in the scheduled group Yoga classes