Coco Collection looks forward to welcoming a gathering of Michelin-starred chefs as well as an expert Mixologist to the sophisticated culinary scene at Coco Bodu Hithi between 21 March and 3 April for Savour 2015.
Guests can look forward to experiencing the exclusive opportunity to indulge in award-winning creations by Chefs Frédéric Doucet, Nigel Haworth, Aktar Islam and Andrew Pern as well as Food & Beverage Specialist, Rogers Benham.
To the delight of food connoisseurs, these experts will take turns to demonstrate Master Classes showcasing some of their signature dishes, allowing guests of Coco Bodu Hithi to interact with the Chefs and Mixologist at the eclectic dining venues of Coco Bodu Hithi. Furthermore, guests can experience Michelin Star Dining with these Chefs at the helm of the kitchen at Coco Bodu Hithi, serving exclusive dinners inspired by fresh ingredients.
For US$2345 per person guests will enjoy:
- 7 nights on the Half Board meal plan in a spaciously luxurious Island Villa
- Dinner at one of the speciality restaurants of Coco Bodu Hithi with an exclusive menu by one of the Michelin-starred chefs
- Master Class with these chefs demonstrating a signature dish
- Wine tasting with the Mixologist
- Either a cocktail-making class, Japanese cooking class, Maldivian cooking class or Pastry lessons by the Resident Chefs at Coco Bodu Hithi
- 10 per cent discount on all wines throughout their stay, with the opportunity to upgrade to an Escape Water Villa or an Escape Water Residence for just US$300
‘Savour 2015’ at Coco Bodu Hithi will be a haven for food lovers worldwide.