Limited places still remain on a trip that will let travellers see Bali like never before. Guests will join Nico & Belinda of Cooking Passions Cooking School, as they share their ‘secrets’ of this island paradise.
This eight-day/seven-night retreat will run from 24 June to 1 July 2015, letting clients experience two of Bali’s most beautiful and luxurious destinations – the tranquil and secluded hillside retreat of ALiLA Ubud, and the natural, seaside hideaway of ALiLA Manggis in East Bali.
The week has been designed so that guests can do as little, or as much as they like. The all-inclusive package features:
- Private Transfers
- Four-night stay in Deluxe luxury accommodation at ALiLA Ubud, Ubud
- Three-night stay in Deluxe luxury accommodation at ALiLA Manggis, East Bali
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome drink upon arrivals
- Daily complimentary afternoon tea with Balinese sweets served poolside from 3pm to 5pm
- Complimentary Yoga and Tai Chi sessions, based on hotel scheduled classes
The package also includes Balinese Cuisine & Culture Experiences such as:
- Payangan Village & Rice Terrace Trek in Ubud – A unique opportunity to explore traditional Balinese life “off the beaten track” with a gentle walk through lush local countryside featuring some of the most impressive rice terraces, rivers and waterfalls.
- Cafe Wayan Balinese Cooking Class – A hands-on cooking class with one of Ubud’s most famous restaurants – Cafe Wayan. Ibu Wayan’s daughter, Metri, will share with us her love of Balinese food, conducted in the gardens of Cafe Wayan’s sister restaurant Laka Leke in the village of Nyuhkuning.
- East Bali ALiLA Organic Farm Cooking Experience – An exclusive cooking class at one of Bali’s original cooking schools. Hidden below the foothills of Mount Agung overlooking the sea, ALiLA’s organic vegetable garden is the stunning setting for our cooking class.
- East Bali Traditional Market Visit & Mt Agung View Megibung Lunch – This is one of the most unique Balinese experiences we have ever arranged. An unforgettable experience exploring one of Bali’s largest traditional markets and one that you will not find anywhere in Bali!
Prices start from US$2330pp (Double or Twin Occupancy) or from US$3170pp (Single Occupancy/Own Room).