Those that make an earlybird booking for one of Aurora Expeditions’ itineraries in 2016 can right now save up to $1200. The company is an expert in expedition cruising and is currently offering a five per cent discount across their range of 2016 expeditions including voyages to Antarctica, the Arctic, the Kimberley Coast, Alaska and Ecuador.
By planning ahead and booking early, travellers will have a greater opportunity to choose a trip that offers them the experiences they desire, as well as securing their preferred departure date and cabin type. However, travellers must be quick. The 2016 Earlybird Sale is only valid for the first 10 bookings on each departure made before 31 March 2015.
The Earlybird Sale is valid across a range of departures in the following destinations:
- Antarctica & South Georgia departing between November 2016 and March 2017
- European Arctic (including Scotland) departing between June and September 2016
- Kimberley Coast departing between May and June 2016
- Alaska’s Inside Passage departing May and June 2016
- Ecuador Amazon & Galapagos departing between September and November 2016
Each small group expedition is limited to just 60 passengers or less and is packed with daily shore landings and Zodiac cruises, allowing passengers to experience unique encounters with the local environment and wildlife. All trips are led by an expert team of naturalists, historians and destination specialists who help to unlock the wonders of these special places.
24 February 2014