The Dorchester Collection is the perfect five-star hotel for families this Easter. Across all cities over the holiday weekend, a golden egg will be placed in one guest’s room or suite prior to arrival. The lucky traveller who discovers an egg will get a complimentary Easter stay.
Hotel Eden, located in Rome, has further sweetened the deal through a special Family Time offer. The package includes:
- 35 per cent discount on any additional connecting or adjoining rooms
- Daily full buffet breakfast on the rooftop restaurant
- Surprise children’s welcome gift
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Choice of three-course family lunch at Il Giardino ( maximum four people) or three-hour babysitting service once during your stay
- Milk and cookies for children as a turndown treat
- Private family mosaic lesson
The Hotel is located in the Old City of Rome, just a short stroll from the Spanish Steps and the picturesque Villa Borghese. After a long day of exploring the Eternal City, families can sit back and relax at the hotel’s gorgeous Il Giardino dell’Eden. Enjoy an evening of indulgence, parents can part-take in the restaurants signature drinks and breathtaking views while little ones can select from the delicious and nutritious children’s menu.
Hotel Eden also offers a 24 hour concierge. The team is highly knowledgeable and creative when it comes to keeping children entertained. For assistant in the planning of a memorable trip, guests can email the concierge for ideas and suggestions prior to their stay.
Rates start from €530 in a Superior Room.
Comments are closed.