If exploring Antarctica, the Great White Continent is high on your clients’ bucket-list, now is your chance to secure them sensational savings with Hurtigruten’s Discover Antarctica Sale. Available on a range of itineraries from late 2021 through to 2023.
Starting at $7,999 per person twin-share and on sale until 30 April 2021, expeditions include:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water) in restaurants Aune and Fredheim
- À la carte restaurant Lindstrøm included for suite guests
- Range of included activities
- Escorted landings with small expedition boats while in Antarctica
- Loan of boots, trekking poles and all equipment for activities
- Complimentary wind and water-resistant expedition jacket
- Complimentary WiFi on board. (Hurtigruten sails in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.)
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations on board
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organise and accompany activities onboard and ashore
Subscribe to LATTE’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.
A truly once-in-a-lifetime destination, Antarctica is unique due to its untouched scenery of icebergs and glaciers. It’s a frozen, otherworldly landscape teeming with curious and fearless wildlife such as penguins, seals, whales and birds. Guests will learn about the region’s history of exploration and whaling. Some of Hurtigruten’s itineraries also take in the Falkland Islands and the rich wildlife of South Georgia, also known as ‘the Serengeti of the Southern Ocean’.
With one of the lowest CO2 footprints of all expedition voyages to this region, guests will sail aboard the world’s first hybrid-powered ships MS Roald Amundsen and MS Fridtjof Nansen. Or the newly refurbished MS Fram.
For peace of mind, Hurtigruten’s Book with Confidence policy allows guests to change their travel dates as often as they need. Full flexibility to rebook their 2021 cruise to 2022* with no fees, coupled with easy refunds on 2021 or 2022 cruises, there’s no better time to book their next adventure. No rebooking fees, easy refunds, no stress.
Explore the full range of Discover Antarctica Sale itineraries here.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Visit hurtigruten.com.au for full terms and conditions.
On sale now until 30 April 2021.
Lead image: Cuverville Island, Antarctica | Photo credit: Karsten Bidstrup