Mandarin Oriental, Singapore‘s newly launched ‘Swim in Style’ room package is available from 1 April to 31 August 2015, featuring accommodation in one of the hotel’s well-appointed Ocean Grand rooms, combined with invigorating dining options and enriching wellness experiences.
Included in the package are stylish swim pieces from FINCH Designs, an eco-friendly swimwear range made of recycled materials, rejuvenating yoga classes, as well as newly-concocted fresh blends, ‘Refresh, Renew, Revitalise’, coconut water enhanced with extracted ginger, lime and organic wildflower honey, followed by a therapeutic traditional Thai massage in the privacy of the luxurious cabanas by the hotel’s outdoor pool. Round up the experience with a spectacular and wholesome spa cuisine meal, leaving mind, body and soul in harmony.
- Two nights’ accommodation with stunning views of the Singapore Flyer
- Two sets of trendy swim wear from FINCH Designs
- A pair of delicious “Refresh, Renew, Revitalise” welcome drinks
- Traditional Thai massage by the pool
- A delectable spa cuisine meal for two
- Private yoga session with a certified instructor at the outdoor pavilion
Valid for a minimum of two nights stay from 1 April to 31 August 2015, rates start at SGD1450 per night for double occupancy. Rates are subject to 10 per cent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
24 March 2015