Seabourn has announced an exciting schedule of cruises for its 2016-17 season, which will feature the newest and most modern ultra-luxury fleet at sea following the debut of Seabourn Encore.
The new programme offers 28 unique itineraries and 104 departures of seven to 89 days visiting all seven continents including popular destinations and exotic locales in South America, Antarctica, India, Arabia, the Panama Canal, Canada, New England, the Caribbean and Asia as well as Seabourn Encore’s maiden season of cruising in Australia and New Zealand.
The programme also features a series of maiden visits and a return to some old favourites including ports in Japan, China and Korea, in addition to a series of new Caribbean itineraries from Barbados.
Seabourn will continue to offer its Extended Explorations programme, offering guests the opportunity to enjoy longer cruises from 32 to 89 days, with the added luxury of a wide range of choices regarding where and when they sail. These linked voyages offer rich port content and more in-depth exploration of particular regions. Additional benefits include extra 10 per cent savings for combined cruises, frequent overnights in ports, regional experts and local cuisine and wines.
As part of the line’s partnership with UNESCO, the programme also features visits to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the world. Highlights include:
- Seabourn Encore’s maiden season cruising Australia and New Zealand with a 16-day voyage from Sydney to Auckland on 2 February 2017, priced from $14,500* per person
- A 17-day voyage from Dubai to Singapore on Seabourn Sojourn departing 5 December 2016, from $10,000* per person
- A 16-day voyage from Athens to Dubai on Seabourn Encore departing 4 December 2016, from $10,500* per person
- An 18-day Panama Canal cruise on Seabourn Odyssey from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale departing 6 January 2017, from $13,499* per person
- A 21-day Antarctica voyage from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso departing 28 November 2016 on Seabourn Quest, from $19,500* per person
Seabourn’s award-winning ships sail around the globe, reaching the world’s most desirable destinations at their peak seasons including marquee cities and lesser-known yachting harbours and hideaways that few travellers see. All-inclusive fares offer tremendous value for one of the world’s finest travel experiences.