- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Travellers can now stay a little bit longer and enjoy Anantara’s dream hideaways or city hotels with up to 40 per cent off accommodation.
Guests can choose from a collection of Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas located in China, South-East Asia, the Maldives and the Middle East; with discounts applicable on stays three nights or longer between now and 25 August 2015… And they’ll reap greater savings the longer they stay. Delve into Bangkok’s rich cosmopolitan and cultural scenes from sophisticated city hotels; indulge in a blissful beach getaway, from royal seaside charms to the natural beauty of the Andaman and famous tropical islands.
Experience unforgettable northern adventures in Chiang Mai or in the verdant jungle of the Golden Triangle. In Bali guests can choose between a boutique retreat in Seminyak or a romantic cliff-side haven in Uluwatu. In China they’ll be immersed in ancient culture and unique natural attractions, or in Vietnam they can unwind beside the vibrant south-east coast or trace the footsteps of an old empire in a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Cambodia.
The Indian Ocean becomes a traveller’s playground (complete with luxury accommodation) in the Maldives… one of the most ideal places for a romantic holiday imaginable. In the Middle East, legendary escapades whisper across the sands of the world’s largest desert, a vast island wildlife park offers opportunities to track free-roaming Arabian animals, and a lush mangrove waterway balances urban splendour with a refreshing view of nature.
For reservations and full promotional details, visit www.anantara.com/staylongerspecial or call +66 (0)2 365 9110. 27 April 2015
Comments are closed.