Fiji is perfect for family adventures. While most of the year Turtle Island is renowned as a luxurious, private island escape for couples, for several weeks, it plays host to families – and the experience is hard to beat. Fijians attach great importance to the family unit and children are not only welcome, they are embraced and kept entertained from the moment they arrive.
What’s included in Family Time:
- Accommodation in a Grand Beachfront Bure
- Daily Breakfast, lunch and dinner (including alcohol for parents and non-alcoholic beverages for the whole family)
- A family BBQ dinner on the beach or outside your Bure
- 30-minute couples massage for the parents
- Exclusive nanny for those under 5 and a ‘Bula Buddy’ assigned to older children
- Family dine-out night under the stars
- All activities for adults and children
- Guided family snorkelling or horseback-riding excursion
- Complimentary laundry service and ‘Bure Mama’ or butler service for the entire family
Turtle Island is only 30 minutes by seaplane from Nadi where the international airport is located.