Opening in Australian Spring 2015, Tri will be Sri Lanka’s first truly contemporary, sustainable luxury design hotel.
Mirroring nature’s ubiquitous Golden Ratio, Tri spirals ten unique suites around an island hill flanking Sri Lanka’s serene Lake Koggala. Living walls, green roofs, solar arrays, recycled wood and entirely local materials will unify accommodations and landscape. Creative experiences will stimulate body, mind and soul, proudly showcasing Sri Lanka’s finest ingredients, materials, services and facilities.
At a glance guests can look forward to:
- 10-suite sustainable luxury design hotel opening in mid 2015
- A hillside haven on Sri Lanka’s Lake Koggala, 25 minutes from Galle Fort
- Ingenious design inspired by the spirals of the ‘Fibonacci sequence’
- Eight suites, three with private pools, nestled into the landscape and a further two elevated on the top deck of the central water tower
- Spectacular 21m cantilevered pool with multiple decks and terraces
- Exclusive access to Tri’s own Beach Club & Restaurant on Kabalana Beach
- Tree-top Yoga Shala with treatment rooms and steam cavern
- Library, study and entertainment room
- Dining room/art gallery with private and communal seating
- A contemporary, organic approach to Sri Lanka’s finest elements: food, materials, services, facilities and experiences
- Cultural and active immersions, from lake kayaking, beach trips to talks, temple visits and whale watching
Guests arrive by boat across Sri Lanka’s largest lake and unwind as they ascend the spiral hillside setting sown with accommodation suites, sequential spaces and central water tower.
Comments are closed.