Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris thrives in summer, and this year they’ve launched a whimsical assortment of experiences for guests.
Bar Glacier by Pierre Hermè
Pastry chef Pierre Hermès, world-renowned for his macaroons and pastries, brings his passion for innovative flavours to the world of frozen delights with Bar Glacier by Pierre Hermès. Located on hotel’s terrace, the resident ice cream maker prepares cones right on the spot, with fresh, inspired options including Infiniment Chocolat, Infiniment Vanille, Infiniment Café, Infiniment Caramel, Passion Fruit, Vanilla with Violet, Pistachio, Strawberries, and Ispahan (rose/lychee).
The treats are available daily from noon to 6 pm with single scoops for AU$10 and doubles for AU$17.
Laurent André, Le Royal Monceau’s talented Executive Chef, has reinterpreted traditional picnic recipes with fine ingredients and presents Le Pic-Chic Veuve Clicquot – possibly the most stylish picnic ever – in partnership with Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, one of France’s finest champagne houses.
Enjoy cream of green asparagus soup, Parisian green bean salad, black truffle mustard, Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris’ famous club sandwich, strawberries and raspberries, macarons and a bottle of champagne Veuve Clicquot.
Luxury Takes Flight
Guests of Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris are now invited to experience the flight of a luxury helicopter over the extraordinary regions of France.
This offer is available from AU$28,926* and includes:
- From three nights’ accommodation at “Le Privé”, the most luxurious apartments in Paris, located in the private building of Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris and featuring 350m² of glamour including a private gym, private kitchen, private access to the spa and up to three bedrooms
- An exceptional flight aboard a luxurious helicopter to a choice of exclusive regional experiences
- Buffet breakfast for two in the restaurant, La Cuisine
- Unlimited access to the gym and the swimming pool of the Spa My Blend by Clarins
- Complimentary Wifi
* based on exchange rate at time of print, subject to change
For more information or to book email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.