Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel has announced that it will host the 16th Annual World Gourmet Festival this year, from 7 – 13 September 2015.
The World Gourmet Festival gathers the best chefs, winemakers and food experts from across the globe for a week-long celebration of outstanding cuisine and superb wines.
The full line up of chefs at the 16th Annual World Gourmet Festival is as follows:
- Chef Francesc Rovira, Fonda Xesc, Gombrèn, Girona, Spain (1 Michelin Star)
- Chef Jean-François Bérard, Hostellerie Berard, La Cadière d’Azur, Provence France (1 Michelin Star)
- Chef Francesc Gimeno Manduley, Bohemic Bistro, Barcelona, Spain
- Chef Pierre Crépaud, LeCrans Hotel & Spa, Crans-Montana, Switzerland
- Chef Patrick Raingeard, Cap Estel, Èze-Bord-De-Mer, French Riviera, France (1 Michelin Star)
- Chef Sean Connolly, Sean’s Kitchen, Adelaide, Australia
- Chef Hirofumi Imamura, Kazuo Okada Restaurant, Kowloon, Hong Kong (1 Michelin Star)
The event is coordinated and overseen by Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel’s Executive Chef Nicolas Schneller, along with Shintaro Chef Satoshi Sawada,Biscotti Chef Daniele Bettini and Madison Chef Anchalee Pongrungsit. It is presented in association with Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia.
Each guest chef will host 2 evenings in one of the hotel’s restaurants. This year’s World Gourmet Festival will also see the introduction of an exclusive sake tasting and pairing with Thai dishes event with the sake master, Keith Norum, an American who has worked with Miyasaka Brewing Company in Japan since 2005 educating its clients across the globe on sake. Also a first to the festival is the High Tea event with tea pairing by world-class master tea-blenders from Mariage Frères, France.
The hugely famous World Gourmet Brunch, one of the most popular events of the whole festival, will take place on the last day of the event, on Sunday 13 September.
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel has created the World Gourmet Festival package at THB 23,900, including overnight accommodation in a deluxe view room, access to Kasara lounge including buffet breakfast, evening canapés, and tickets to any selected World Gourmet Festival dinner with the exception of the Japanese dinner, for 2 persons.