The Reverie Saigon opens in Vietnam
On 1 September 2015, The Reverie Saigon hotel debuted as Vietnam’s most opulent city hotel. This 286-room hotel is now open in the heart of downtown Saigon in Ho Chi Mihn City, Vietnam. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, The Reverie Saigon offers luxury accommodation, Michelin-star restaurants and leading spa facilities.
The hotel occupies the upper and lower floors of the 39-storey Times Square tower; a prime location in Saigon’s storied District 1.
The hotel has 12 categories of accommodation, with 224 rooms and 62 suites, expanding up to 313sqm in size. Every room features a walk-in or a walk-through closet, up-to-date technology, and some stays include daily breakfast, afternoon tea service and cocktails and canapés each evening. The hotel’s published room rates start at US$350 and rise to US$12,000 and $15,000 for the Saigon Suite and Reverie Suite respectively.
The hotel offers 4 restaurants for its guests, with cuisines from France, China, Italy and an East Asian interpretation of cafes in Europe:
- Café Cardinal – an all-day dining venue with an extensive French menu, also offering Western and Asian cuisine during breakfast and lunch service.
- The Royal Pavilion – the 200-seat restaurant offers Cantonese dining.
- R&J – serves traditional Italian dishes among a collection of different dining chairs that celebrates 40 distinctive corners of Italy.
- The Long @ Times Square – a sidewalk cafe running between Saigon’s two most stories streets, Nguyen Hue and Dong Khoi, including a wood-fired pizza oven.
- Deli – located on the hotel’s 2nd floor, the Deli serves muffins in the morning, made-to-order sandwiches, salads and Panini in the afternoon, and homemade ice-cream, smoothies and pastries throughout the day.
The hotel includes Vietnam’s most exclusive city spa, The Spa at the Reverie Saigon. The Spa offers 10 private treatment rooms, separate men’s and women’s steam and sauna facilities, 4 individual rooms for private hair and nail treatments and 3 semi-enclosed manicure/pedicure areas. It is also home to the city’s most technologically advanced fitness facility, accessible to hotel guests 24 hours a day, including a swimming pool, TechnoGym’s latest line of ARTIS cardio equipment and Wi-Fi enabled consoles. Beyond the fitness centre, the open-air deck includes two Jacuzzis and a 24-metre long free-form swimming pool equipped with technology that produces underwater light and music shows.
The hotel also offers the La Scala Ballroom, 14 additional event spaces, a modern business centre equipped with the latest technology, a fleet of 12 luxury automobiles and premium office space in the Times Square tower.