Australia’s pioneering cruise line, Coral Expedition, has released its first cruise season exploring the Tasmanian coastline and to celebrate this they are offering travel agents an additional incentive of AU$200 cash per client booked on departures during the 2015/16 season.
The seven-night expedition is suitable for all ages and offers a round-trip of Hobart, showcasing the natural and culinary wonders of Tasmania.
- Hiking the South Coast Track at Cockle Bay
- An early morning walk at Wineglass Bay
- A two-day exploration of Port Davey and Bathurst Harbour
- Local Tasmanian produce and local specialities such as freshly shucked Bruny Island oysters and cheese from Grandvewe Cheeses
- Daily excursions on Explorer, zodiacs and a fleet of kayaks
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Barista-style coffee, tea and selected soft drinks
- Use of all onboard facilities
- Port and park charges
- An experienced all-Australian expedition staff, guest lecturers and Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Ranger
The expedition will be held aboard their small ship Coral Expeditions I, which is well-equipped with comfortable accommodations for 46 guests, with a choice of Cabins, Staterooms, Upper Deck and Deluxe options. All rooms feature ensuites, iPod docks and are serviced daily.
The ship also includes the excursion vessel Explorer which accommodates all 46 guests and the Expedition Team and is used to travel in shallow waters.
The offer is valid for new bookings made between 27 August and 31 October 2015. Payment to agents is made 30 days post-cruise.