Australian cruise specialist, Cruise Express, is offering an exclusive 24-night luxury cruise tour from Cuba to Ecuador over 13 days. Key sites visited will include the Andes, the world’s tallest volcanoes, jungles and Ecuador’s famous Galápagos Islands.
The tour will start on 12 October 2016 and features two fully inclusive five-star cruises that have been especially chartered for Australians on this tour:
- Cruise one: 11 nights aboard the 132-guest Silver Explorer from Nassau to Cuba, including Havana and Panama
- Flights from Panama to Ecuador’s capital, Quito, for a six-night tour, including the equator line, the Devil’s Nose Train and Cuenca
- Cruise two: 7 nights aboard the 100-guest Silver Galápagos, which allows guests to see the Galápagos Islands and the wildlife that inspired Charles Darwin
All cabins on both ships are spacious with ocean views, marble bathrooms, fine bed linen, flat-screen TVs and butlers. On board the ships, cuisine by Relais & Châteaux will be served as well as complimentary beverages and personalised service, with a staff-to-guest ratio of nearly one-to-one.
The package includes:
- 18 nights of cruising
- All meals and most beverages
- Land excursions
- Gratuities and taxes
- Six nights in Ecuador, including accommodation, meals and sightseeing tours
- Connecting flights from Panama to Quito and between Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
The tour starts 12 October 2016 in the Bahamas and costs AU$23,895 per person, twin-share. Return flights from Australia are additional and can also be booked through Cruise Express.