Campi ya Kanzi has announced its Air Safari itineraries for 2016.
Clients can now choose between a 16-day air safari from Kenya and Botswana or a 36-day (split in two parts) air safari from Kenya to Namibia and back.
March 2016 Air Safari: Kenya to Botswana
From 9 to 24 March 2016, Campi ya Kanzi will host a 16-day excursion departing from the camp and ending in Botswana. The safari includes:
- Diverse safari activities that include walking through the Chyulu Hills, game drives, horseback riding, recreation at the wellness centre.
- Scenic flight over the Serengeti, the Virunga Mountains, the Mozambique coast of Lake Malawi, the Zambezi River, Victoria Falls and the Okavango Delta in Botswana.
May 2016 Air Safari: Kenya to Namibia
Starting and ending at Campi ya Kanzi, this 36-day expedition, split in two parts will:
- Fly over the Rift Valley and the Ngorongoro, Virunga Mountains, the Serengeti and the Great Migration, Lake Malawi, Zambezi River and Victoria Falls, the Caprivi Strip, Namib Desert and the Skeleton Coast.
- Journey over the Kalahari and Red Dunes desert, the Okavango Delta in Botswana, Lake Kariba, Luangwa Valley, the Mozambique coast of Lake Malawi and the Quirimbas Archipelago in the Indian Ocean, the wild and vast Selous.
- Viewings of the wilderness and the array of wildlife Africa has to offer from the air and land.