This month, AccorHotels launches AccorHotels Business Solution, a free solution for SMEs and SMIs that will allow them to manage online their travel policy and bookings in 2,800 hotels around the world.
Cyril Kovarsky, Senior Vice President Global sales for the Group comments: “With AccorHotels Business Solution, AccorHotels is the first hotel group to provide a simple answer to a key expectation in the SME / SMI corporate market, namely the centralization of bookings and invoicing, so they can better monitor hotel spending and simplify their expense account management.”
To access this service, customers merely have to create an online account in the Pro Solutions section on AccorHotels.com. With AccorHotels Business Solution SME and SMI managers can:
- Manage their hotel policy in an easy and centralized way
- Let their employees book online at the best rates in a large selection of hotels all over the world, from ibis to Sofitel
- Set the spending cap and benefit from one monthly invoice and the centralized payment of all bookings
- Monitor hotel spending using detailed reports and analyses
As for employees, they can:
- Enjoy a simple and intuitive booking interface that clearly displays their company’s travel policy
- Access the many AccorHotels advantages, including flexible and promotional rates, discounts on the best rates available and the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
- Avoid advancing their own funds to cover their travel expenses
This new solution will initially be available for French companies, before being rolled out in 2016 in the Group’s key markets, notably Europe.
The AccorHotels Business Solution is part of a programme aimed at developing innovative solutions for professionals and to incorporate a growing number of BtoB services into the worldwide booking site Accorhotels.com.