Clients can now embark on a traditional Kenyan safari adventure for 15% less with the ‘Fly me to Kenya’ special offer from andBeyond. Ideal for wildlife, photographic and cultural enthusiasts, this Kenyan safari offers the chance to combine the iconic Masai Mara with another of the country’s magnificent safari destinations while saving up to USD 700 per person.
The tour begins in the country’s capital of Nairobi, where travellers can kick off their safari with close-up animal interactions at Giraffe Manor. A semi-domesticated herd of giraffe wanders the property, entertaining guests.
From here, adventurers travel off the beaten track to the relatively unknown Laikipia Plateau or the Samburu National Park. Boasting one of the largest elephant populations in East Africa, the Laikipia Plateau stretches from the slopes of Mount Kenya to the rim of the Great Rift Valley.
In addition to the usual game drives, a safari here offers guided walks, horseback safaris and an optional helicopter flight around Mount Kenya. Situated on the banks of the Ewaso Ngiro River, the Samburu National Reserve offers game viewing in one of Kenya’s less-visited safari regions.
This remote region offers opportunities for fly camping, guided walks and camel safaris, amongst others. Following the safari in north Kenya, the tour continues in the famed Masai Mara, site of East Africa’s Great Wildebeest Migration, as well as year-round wildlife. Here guests will stay at andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp.
This luxury Kenya safari, which includes seven nights’ accommodation at some of the country’s top safari lodges and camps, as well as all wildlife activities and flights between camps, is now available at 15% less, starting from just USD4004 per person sharing. The Kenyan safari special offer rounds off &Beyond’s range of luxury African safaris for less, which also includes:
- Fly me around Southern Africa, which allows travellers to put together a cross-border adventure, choosing from selected andBeyond lodges in South Africa, Botswana or Mozambique, as well as a number of select hotels and lodges in Cape Town.
- Fly me around East Africa, which offers free flights between lodges to travellers spending seven nights or more at any combination of andBeyond’s lodges in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Fly me to the Mara, which offers complementary flights between Wilson Airport and the Masai Mara for guests spending four nights at andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp or three nights at andBeyond Bateleur Camp.
- Fly me over Botswana, which adds complementary flights to a stay at up to three andBeyond lodges and camps in Botswana.
- Fly me to Phinda, which offers complementary return transport between Johannesburg and the reserve for guests spending three nights at andBeyond Phinda Mountain Lodge or andBeyond Phinda Forest Lodge.
- Fly me to the Beach, which adds complementary flights to a fournight stay at andBeyond Benguerra Island.