Luxperience has opened its buyer registrations early for the 2016 event scheduled for 18-21 September 2016 at Australian Technology Park, Sydney.
A number of exhibitors have taken advantage of the early-bird offer closing in mid-December. The 2016 event is attracting more interest from suppliers in Europe seeking to attend due to the calibre of local agents who now frequent the annual event.
Flexible registration options are available ranging from AU$55 for a half day through to AU$399 for a three-day hosted attendance which includes domestic flights and up to 3 nights’ accommodation in Sydney. Regardless of duration all registered buyers receive:
- Pre-selected and diarised appointments for up to 55 appointments
- Daily Networking events and Information Sessions
- Opulent Gala Awards Dinner
- Opportunity to submit for a Luxperience Award: recognising individual and company achievements in global luxury travel
- Inclusion in a dedicated programme of inspiring business enhancing presentations within the official Thought Leaders Programme
- 365 days’ exclusive access to the LuxConnect private online community