This villa is designed to host up to 10 adult guests and 2 children in five independent suites laid out thoughtfully on the estate’s spectacular acreage. Each suite enjoys its own private and semi-private space for outdoor living in every season, with dramatic floating fireplaces, heated plunge pool, outdoor Jacuzzis, radiant heated floors, and magnificent views throughout.
The Estate’s five private suites are thoughtfully laid out for optimal communal living and feature glorious views from all vantage points, both inside and out. Flexible living spaces are easily transformed into common areas, allowing for the optimum enjoyment of the property, depending on each group’s needs.
Three suites feature varied one-bedroom layouts, with easy open floor plans and gracious indoor and outdoor living areas that are easily adapted according to guests’ specific needs. A separate two-bedroom bungalow, adjacent to the Estate’s spa facility, offers even more flexibility.
Recommended minimum stay 4 nights
DATE OF CONSTRUCTION AND LAST RENOVATION
Built in 2016
Offsite guest experiences can be arranged upon request and may include:
- Visit to Akrotiri prehistoric site with a private professional guide
- Visit the museum of Prehistoric Thira in Fira and Ancient Thira site
- Visit to one of the most famous Santorini wineries for a unique wine and food tasting experience
- Dining at Santorini’s most famous and awarded restaurant which offers a modern approach of the Greek cuisine
- Private sailing tour with exclusive dining on board. Private excursions for fishing, kayaking and swimming by the volcano or along the island’s coast.
- Yacht cruises
- Donkey or horse riding
- Sightseeing via helicopter or private car
- Visit to the island’s medieval villages
- Shopping & Nightlife
- The largest (35-metres) infinity pool on the island in three levels, positioned at the edge of the cliff, with a 180-degree view of the sea and underwater music
- Pool cave offering a retreat from the sun where guests can enjoy morning coffee or afternoon cocktails
- Marble spa with heated floors, massage beds and relaxation area; “emotional shower”
with varying water jets, colors and scents; a hammam steam bath room
- Outdoor wellness/exercise terrace for yoga and Pilates
TRAVELLER MADE AMENITIES
- VIP amenities: fruit basket, bottle of champagne or wine and mineral water upon arrival
- Bespoke welcome amenities (agreed upon with the Member Agency)
- Local traditional gift
- Airport return transfer in Sedan type car
- Culinary experience from the Estate’s Executive Chef, including all meals, gourmet snacks, finest Greek wines & a variety of International beverages.
- Kitchen garden supplying seasonal produce for the finest “estate-to-table” Greek cuisine
- Laundry & Ironing service
- International Press delivery based on guest preferences
- Spa offering private massage treatments, featuring a hammam and cutomizable emotional shower
- Yoga and pilates with private instructors
- Jogging and walking track
- Private wine tasting and classes focusing on the varieties that grow in Santorini Cooking classes
- Little Chef’s lessons and special kids dining menus
- “Cinema under the star” with fresh home made potato chips and other Greek delicacies
- Outdoor dining throughout the estate, including romantic candlelight finners on the cliff with great views.
- 350 Persons Gala dinner
- 800 Persons on a Cocktail
EXTRA SERVICES YOU CAN ARRANGE FOR GUEST AT A COST:
- Private yacht cruise
- Helicopter arrangement
- Private sightseeing & Tour guide to historic places
- Private visit to the famous Santorini’s wineries
Erosantorini Private Estate, Santorini is a proud member of Traveller Made. For enquiries on joining Traveller Made, contact ……..