Luxperience is once again offering its early-bird exhibitor deals. However, with registrations closing on 11 December 2015, interested parties should act fast.
Luxperience invites both international and local suppliers to meet coveted travel curators through pre-scheduled appointments and valuable networking events throughout the three-day event. These local and global buyers are qualified through stringent criteria before being invited to attend, with over 50% being new buyers for the 2016 show.
“Luxperience 2016 is set to be our biggest and the most innovative show ever,” said Eric Lewanavanua, Director of Sales and Partner Alliances.
“We have revamped our Thought Leaders forum, will offer an enriched creative culinary experience onsite as well as increased the networking opportunities and areas for education while maintaining our commitment to delivering quality appointments throughout the event.
“Registrations have increased in anticipation of our fifth-year anniversary with enhanced presence from destinations like Bhutan and Tahiti as well as welcoming the Cook Islands for the first time in 2016,” continued Lewanavanua. “We are also delighted to see newcomers Par Avion joining us in 2016 along with a number of returning clients such as Abercrombie & Kent South America/Asia and the award winning Saffire Freycinet to name a few.”
As an invitation-only event, members enjoy the following benefits:
- Appointment stream with a minimum of 42 appointments
- Directory Listing within the 2016 LuxGuide
- The opportunity to nominate for the Luxperience Awards
- Invitation to the Thought Leaders Forum
- Invitation to the Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Invitation to the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Invitation to the It’s a Wrap Party
- Inclusive morning and afternoon tea breaks
- 365 days’ exclusive access to the LuxConnect private online community