Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, Siem Reap has teed up with two world class golf courses to provide the ultimate golf package. The package includes a round of golf at both the Angkor Golf Resort, designed by Sir Nick Faldo, and Siem Reap Booyoung Country Club, designed by the renowned Japanese course architect Kentaro Sato.
Guests will stay two nights at Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, home to Cambodia’s largest swimming pool, inspired both in design and size by the ancient bathing pools of the Khmer Kings in Angkor.
Available until 31 March 2016 (exclusions apply) rates start from AUD1197 nett per double/twin room per package and AUD1247 nett per single room per package, with a maximum of 5 rooms per booking and closed out dates 24 December 2015 to 2 January 2016, and 7 to 13 February 2016. The pack includes the following:
• Accommodation for two nights in a State Room
• Daily champagne breakfast at Café d’Angkor
• Return transfers between hotel and airport, hotel and golf courses
• One round of golf at Angkor Golf Resort & Booyoung Country Club inclusive of 18 holes green fees, caddy fees and twin sharing cart
• Use of 300-yard grass range, putting green and the 19th Hole on the golfing day at Angkor Golf Resort
• Non-golfers will receive two 180-minute body treatment at Raffles Spa instead of golf
• One lunch at Angkor Golf Resort during the golf day
• Dinner one evening – choice of set menu at Café d’Angkor or buffet and Khmer cultural show at Apsara Terrace
• Complimentary cleaning of golf clubs by round-the-clock Raffles butlers
• Late check out at 6pm
• Rental of golf clubs available from USD30 per set
• Golf Academy with PGA Head Professional is available at Angkor Golf Resort on request