Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, has announced the addition of 5 properties across Asia Pacific to Sheraton Grand, the brand’s new premier tier of hotels recognised for their enticing destinations, distinguished designs and excellence in service and guest experience.
The brand welcomes 5 new properties, including:
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast The Gold Coast’s only upscale beachfront resort, with a recent multi-million-dollar refurbishment and boasting the Gold Coast’s most famous seafood buffet in the Terraces Restaurant.
- Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort The resort combines traditional Chinese architecture, offers landscape views of the signature gardens of Hangzhou and each room features a spacious balcony with panoramic views of the Xixi Wetland.
- Sheraton Grand Xishuangbanna Hotel The first internationally branded hotel with its own onsite hot springs, also offering luxurious amenities, 4 dining venues and an outdoor wedding pavilion.
- Sheraton Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel Centrally located in the heart of the Hangzhou Binjiang business district, guests enjoy views of the Qiantang River and city skyline. The hotel has close to 1858sqm of function space and is close to tourist attractions, shopping and exhibition centres.
- Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel This multi-award-winning hotel is Korea’s first fully non-smoking, LEED-certified hotel overlooking Incheon’s Central Park or Songdo City and features 6 distinguished dining venues.
Having launched in August 2015, Sheraton Grand celebrates the brand’s best-in-class hotels. The properties to date include:
- Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Beijing Dongcheng Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Grand Edinburgh Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort
- Sheraton Grand Ocean Resort
- Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit
- Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Tokyo Bay Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Walkerhill
- Sheraton Grand Phoenix
- Sheraton Grand Chicago