Bookings are now coming to a close with limited spots available on the Berkeley River Lodge Photographic Retreat 31 March – 4 April 2016.
Hosted by Australia’s most awarded landscape Fine Art photographer; Tony Hewitt, this four night package is for those who are looking to combine photographic tutelage with adventure.
Soar over the epic Kimberley landscapes in a Bell 407 helicopter during your aerial adventure, hike up gorges to find that perfect shot or meander down the mighty Berkeley River to capture the iconic red gorges. Tony will guide you through your adventure and impart his years of expertise.
The Photographic Retreat includes:
• Return transfers departing Kununurra and Darwin
• 4 nights accommodation in private luxury villa
• Gourmet meals and select beverages
• Sunrise and sunset photography shoots
• Aerial photography in Bell 407 Helicopter
• Activities during non photographing periods include river cruise, guided hikes, fishing adventures and more!
Package prices start from $6799 per person.